MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Point system???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am new to myBB. It looks like an amazing program, and I was curious I plan on using it for a forum based web site (I know I know who isnt Toungue) and its going to be based on gaming trades for people... I wanted to know if there was some sort of point system/(fake)currency counter? So members can easily trade back and forth...?Exclamation
Mycredits by mybbsource.com (free)
MYPS by mybbcentral.com ($5 yearly subscription fee to access all exclusive plugins)

Those are current 1.4x choices.
(2008-11-09, 04:16 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Mycredits by mybbsource.com (free)
MYPS by mybbcentral.com ($5 yearly subscription fee to access all exclusive plugins)

Those are current 1.4x choices.

Are you able to rename Mycredits? Allso are all plugins cost or is there a section of free plugins?
On Mybbcentral, you pay $5 for a one year subscription (I believe), and you get access to all the plugins, updates, and everything that's downloadable there including themes, and others. It's a great price for great plugins, support is top notch as-well.
(2008-11-09, 04:25 AM)vvar Wrote: [ -> ]Are you able to rename Mycredits? Allso are all plugins cost or is there a section of free plugins?
All the plugins here are free, it's only the plugins on mybb central that cost $5 per year for unlimited access to all the mybb central plugins.

You can also call your currency whatever you want on both point systems.
(2008-11-09, 05:09 AM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-11-09, 04:25 AM)vvar Wrote: [ -> ]Are you able to rename Mycredits? Allso are all plugins cost or is there a section of free plugins?
All the plugins here are free, it's only the plugins on mybb central that cost $5 per year for unlimited access to all the mybb central plugins.

You can also call your currency whatever you want on both point systems.

Thanks to all! Big Grin