MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flight Sim Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is my FSX (flight simulator x) Forums. I would like all feedback; good and bad.
FSX FORUMS

Thanks,
Ruben
Doesn't work for me.
What do you mean?
http://fsxforum.co.cc
It works now.

Um, the design needs a bit of work for sure ...
Quote:I would like all feedback; good and bad.

The theme is one created by JustinS which is great. There's may forums out there these days using JustinS themes, so there'd be no comments needed about that.

The banner doesn't look right, and I think there ought to have been more posts within the forum. before anyone can really give any feedback.
Interesting lufbra.
Why do you think that there should be posts? I'm asking about the layout. It has a chat in all. You can't view it because you aren't a member, but that is why I didn't mention. What I am trying to say is that I want feedback on the layout.
It's a default layout. You didn't do anything to change it. Why should you deserve praise for that?

(2008-11-09, 05:10 AM)ruben Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting lufbra.
Why do you think that there should be posts? I'm asking about the layout. It has a chat in all. You can't view it because you aren't a member, but that is why I didn't mention. What I am trying to say is that I want feedback on the layout.
My apologies, the layout is excellent, the banner layout looks horrible.
The logo is just terrible
Thanks for your feedback guys! I will change the logo. Tell you when it's changed. Again, thank you!
Pages: 1 2