MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ADarkBB Updates - See what people think :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i decided 2 days ago i would make my own theme for my computer type forums. its a kinda redish, blackish, grey. which i like alot.
is there any improvements needed would you say? kinda my first go at a theme but it went better then i expected Big Grin
[Image: 99373391yb1.png]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
*UPDATE*

[Image: 15758576ok3.png]
Still working on the folder icons though. I updated the icons so they look a little neater.

also if you need a live demo. Please visit HERE!
------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 82504926bg0.png]

Thought i would centre the icons and logo to make it stand out more and look and little more classy (if the theme is realeased you can changed where the logo and toplinks are located.)
------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 80238514tw0.png]
Icon update they look better then the other small ones, hopefully these will look alot better
[Image: on.gif] -- Forum Contains New Posts
[Image: off.gif] -- Forum Contains No New Posts
[Image: offlock.gif] -- Forum is Locked

Also please post what you think could do with an update.
It is great. I like it a lot.

But the toplinks that contains home, help, portal, member list, etc. is not so good.

Also, the icon (folder icon), it's not too good. Try to use another icon
ok, thanks, looking into it now.
No problem, glad to help.

Don't forget to release it then Smile

Please make it available for public, hehe. I like it a lot.
hehe Big Grin
i like it, would work well with a lot of joomla themes Big Grin
Big Grin hehe
Looks mucked up in firefox. The nav area goes up and down, instead of left to right.
(2008-11-11, 06:47 PM)MyBB Workshop* Wrote: [ -> ]Looks mucked up in firefox. The nav area goes up and down, instead of left to right.

Any idea on how to fix it? rather it be useful in every browser.
[Image: 92447767rh8.png]
Like that? Wonder why it does that for firefox, and if anyone knows how to fix this could you post a message please Smile
hmm... figured it out now. i have <center> Header Code here </center> when i delete <center> </center> it goes normal on firefox.
just a few modifications and ive fixed it now Wink