MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Board Statistics?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Under board statistics..where it says:

Our members have made a total of 37 posts in 21 threads.
We currently have 27 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, adw259
The most users online at one time was 3 on 01-12-2008 at 01:23 AM

When a new member joins, it does not display his or her username until I clear the cache myself. Is there a setting so it will do this automatically?
What version of MyBB are you using?
(2008-11-11, 01:05 AM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]What version of MyBB are you using?

Well I did post this thread in the 1.2 section. So I would imagine I'm using 1.2 hehe. Wink
I figured out that far, but there are 14 sub-versions under the 1.2 umbrella.
(2008-11-11, 01:21 AM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]I figured out that far, but there are 14 sub-versions under the 1.2 umbrella.

Ah ok.....this is what I could find. Let me know if it helps.

1.2.11 (1211)

Oh yeah, another thing it does: I have to activate new users. How can I make it activate automatically?
Admin CP --> Configuration --> User Registration and Profile Options --> Registration Method
Or something along those lines, those instructions are for the 1.4 series, but it should help.
(2008-11-11, 04:12 AM)rh1n0 Wrote: [ -> ]Admin CP --> Configuration --> User Registration and Profile Options --> Registration Method
Or something along those lines, those instructions are for the 1.4 series, but it should help.

It is set at instant configuration. It always says there are new users awaiting activatation when i log into admin? Also, just wondering why I manually have to go in and delete the cache files for the new members name to show up in board stats?
(2008-11-11, 04:17 AM)keystrokemaverick Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-11-11, 04:12 AM)rh1n0 Wrote: [ -> ]Admin CP --> Configuration --> User Registration and Profile Options --> Registration Method

It is set at instant configuration. It always says there are new users awaiting activatation when i log into admin? Also, just wondering why I manually have to go in and delete the cache files for the new members name to show up in board stats? Wonder if I should try an update or upgrade?
That instruction was to help you with your other problem of users having to be manually activated.
So it's set to instant activation, yet you are still having to manually activate them?
(2008-11-11, 04:19 AM)rh1n0 Wrote: [ -> ]That instruction was to help you with your other problem of users having to be manually activated.
So it's set to instant activation, yet you are still having to manually activate them?

Yup, not sure why? Still looking at it now...Checking evey setting and option.
Are your inc/settings.php and inc/config.php files CHMOD'ed correctly?
[Wiki: CHMOD_Files] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)