MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: phpBB3 to MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
how can i???? MyBB Rock!!
Download the Merge System from www.mybboard.net/downloads/merge-system - Make sure if you want to convert to MyBB 1.4, use the SVN Snapshot 1.4 Beta 1 download and not the "Download Now" link.

That page also has links to the documentation on how to use it.
(2008-11-10, 07:02 PM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]Download the Merge System from www.mybboard.net/downloads/merge-system - Make sure if you want to convert to MyBB 1.4, use the SVN Snapshot 1.4 Beta 1 download and not the "Download Now" link.

That page also has links to the documentation on how to use it.

well.... can i have a tutorial to do this?
There's a link to documentation on how to do it as Dennis said Smile

http://wiki.mybboard.net/index.php/Runni...rge_System
ok, because i am not so sure i have to download 1.2 version do the convert and then update to 1.4?
Read Dennis's post...

(2008-11-10, 07:02 PM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]Download the Merge System from www.mybboard.net/downloads/merge-system - Make sure if you want to convert to MyBB 1.4, use the SVN Snapshot 1.4 Beta 1 download and not the "Download Now" link.

If you download the version by clicking 'Download Now', you'll need to go to 1.2, the SVN snapshot goes to 1.4.
all right, i will try Wink

thank you very mach
i upload the folder (convert) to my server and i have these errors

Warning: main(/home/grove10/public_html/forum/inc/config.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/grove10/public_html/forum/convert/index.php on line 26

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/grove10/public_html/forum/inc/config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/grove10/public_html/forum/convert/index.php on line 26
You need to install MyBB 1.4 first. Did you do that?
no Smile where i have to upload the script?
your forum folder.

[Wiki: Installing] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead) <-- read this for installing
[Wiki: Running_the_Merge_System] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead) <-- read this for the conversion

I suggest you read these documents thoroughly first. It seems like you're trying to do this with no idea what you are doing.
Pages: 1 2