MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: list of threads with a photo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hallo,
is it possible to create a mod/plugin with this feature: to display the list of threads with a photo on the right side. When a user add thread must have the option to upload a photo. This photo will be on the right side on the thread list.

i think there is not this feature on any board forum software.

is it possible?
is it hard work?
Your question sounds confusing, can you try explaining it a little better, and maybe show an example of what you mean?
ok, i'll try to explain better what i want.

when the user see the list of threads i want to see an image on the left or right side of each thread (for example http://www.fiatforum.com/classifieds/showcat.php?cat=25 ). this image must uploaded by the author of the thread.
That would probably be if there was a way to upload custom thread icons.
(2008-11-15, 02:47 AM)Cultred Wrote: [ -> ]That would probably be if there was a way to upload custom thread icons.

yes, that's the point
can you help me about this mod that i want?
maybe the same idea with a attachment file of the thread?
is there anybody who can do this to me?
i offer money about this work
i think a different way to create the request (maybe more easy).
When a user post a thread must be an extra field where the user can upload a photo.

this photo must appears on the right of the thread title on the thread_display.
Maybe it would be easier to modify the showing of an attachement... might be only template edits but I don't know for sure.
yes, i know that i must modify the showing of an attachement but it's not easy for me.

anybody with an idea about this?