MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Are there blank bottons?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Can someone direct me to a link (or whatever) that has blank bottons so I can enter the text in my own language (Hebrew - a RTL language)?
I mean bottons like the "New Thread" - the ones that have graphics in them.

Thanks,
Ori...
Just did this on Paint, of all things...:

[attachment=11642]
[attachment=11643]
[attachment=11645] (for RTL, perhaps Smile)

They're very easy to do, just zoom in, find where there's a blank bit all the way down, copy it, remove the image, and copy the colour across.

Looking at those, having a blank button set would be interesting... Toungue In fact I might just create them.
Thanks, I try this later.
There's an Image GDK stickied to the top of this forum. Rolleyes

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-5273.html
Oh yeah Toungue Shows how rarely I come in here... what if you haven't got photoshop though??
(2008-11-11, 03:40 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah Toungue Shows how rarely I come in here... what if you haven't got photoshop though??

Then make your own, commoner!

Toungue

I'm sure there's means of acquiring it across the interweb, (isn't it great that I get all this stuff legally free?! Big Grin), but if not, then I've heard good things about Paint.net, GIMPshop... not sure if it opens PSD files though, but then again there's always the 30-day free trials...
That's what I'm going to do!! Toungue

I keep meaning to get one of these graphics things but never got round to it Sad