MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Blank and Icon Button Set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had a bit of time to kill so I made some blank buttons as I couldn't find any here. I know there's a GDK thread stickied here but not everybody has photoshop (me included). And even if nobody has a use for them it gave me something to do Sleepy Images are all .gif and look better than they do in the previews below (the quality is the same as on the forums here).

Blank buttons for LTR:

[attachment=11648]

Blank buttons for RTL:

[attachment=11649]

Something I tried where it's just the image that shows.

[attachment=11650]

And a preview of these in action:

[attachment=11652]

And the download:

[attachment=11653]

Smile
(2008-11-11, 05:24 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]I had a bit of time to kill...

You're telling me...!... you know, Adobe created Photoshop Elements for those commoners who can't afford Photoshop Toungue

Then there is http://photoshop.com for everything else...

Good stuff though Rolleyes
Elements is still $139.99, I ain't paying that. I just saw that these college computers have Elements though.

Oh dear *sigh* Sleepy Time I experiment a bit with that.
(2008-11-12, 10:37 AM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Elements is still $139.99, I ain't paying that.

It's cheaper than Invision Toungue

Because you're a student, your school might be able to get you a discount for Adobe products.

IMHO I find Macromedia Adobe Fireworks alot easier to use for web graphics than normal PS or Elements... if you can get hold of a copy, things get a lot easier...

I stick by my Fireworks/Dreamweaver 8 combo though... can't beat a bit of Macromedia before Adobe got their dirty mitts all over them... Sad
Na I don't get any discounts, stupid government. If only I'd taken photography though Rolleyes They get money off this sorta stuff.