MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hi all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just new here and saying G'day.

My name is Richard and I run a forum on Japanese swords. I am just looking around at new software and must say after trying probably 6 programs in as amny days, this one beats them all hands down.

I am very impressed with the options and hugely detailed Admin section. No mods were needed to be added to get the exact forum I was after.

Thanks to all involved

Regards

Richard Turner
Australia
Can we see your site?
Hi there Bey Brad, I will do a screen grab as the forum is closed to a specific few. When it goes live it wil be a members only forum closed to the general public. I am still working on the colour scheme.

I hope this gives an idea.

Cheers

Richard
Why are you keeping your board closed off?
It's for a group of collectors who wish to talk about their collections without informing the rest of the world about it. Nothing sinister, just privacy.
I always wondered was it not Nippon but hey.... i like Bleach and Naruto S so each way is fine Big Grin
(2008-11-12, 05:18 AM)dikidera Wrote: [ -> ]I always wondered was it not Nippon but hey.... i like Bleach and Naruto S so each way is fine Big Grin

Being interested in something Japanese does not automatically indicate an interest in anime or other Japanese pop culture.