MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can I/User post via email?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello again,
(I've been asked to post different questions on different thread - so here it is.)
Is there a way for a user (admin, moderator or user) to send an email and get it posted automatically on a form as a new thread (or a reply if possible)? Something like blog sites let you do.

Thanks,
Ori...
I'm sure there's been a thread on this before, have you tried searching?? It's often quicker to search for an answer and find it yourself rather than wait for someone to find it for you Smile
Yes, I did.
I tried "email post", "mail post" and "mail to post". all I found are either help requests about setting the mail system inside MyBB or "RSS to Post" (which is nice and can, partially, solve my problem, but I would like something more close to "Email to Post")
Maybe its something that was asked a very long time ago? I went, about, 12 pages back in each search.

Ori...
Hmm, ok I'll try and see what I can find.
Thanks...
Not without a modification or plugin. Although this has been asked quite a few times I don't know if anybody actually came up with a modification for it.
Thanks Dennis. I see that you moved it to requests. I hope someone will write this plugin.

Ori...