MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editing posts template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello,
I want to place this sharethis button inside the posts window . Can someone pls tell me how to do it.I've placed the screen shot below
I think i should edit the {$posts} template.But i couldn't find it.Can u tell where to find tat template .Under which template group

[Image: button.JPG]
The template that you need to edit is located in the Post Bit Templates -> Post Bit and in Post Bit Templates -> PostBit Classic. (Classic has the user details on the left side of the post, the normal "Post Bit" has the user details running along the top). In each template, find

<tr>
			<td class="trow1 post_buttons {$unapproved_shade}">
				<div class="author_buttons float_left">
					{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}
				</div>
				<div class="post_management_buttons float_right">{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}
				</div>
			</td>
		</tr>

You just need to slot your image next to one of those... Smile
ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > **expand template set** > Postbit Templates > postbit (for horizontal layout) and postbit_classic (for classic layout).

Smile
Thq dude .....