MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.2.1.2 > 1.4.3 Posts not separated now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After upgrading to 1.4.3, threads display without posts being separated in any way.

Example thread here.

I am fairly proficient and have checked what I would consider to be the obvious, simple settings. This was not an issue before the upgarde. Ideas?

Thanks!

Justin
This is a result of the new post merger, a major new feature in 1.4.x Smile Go to ACP > Configuration > and in the search box, type 'merge'. You'll now see all the relevant settings. They should be easy to understand but ask if you need any further help Smile

EDIT: Sorry, think I've got the wrong idea... well, I have Toungue Make sure all your template are default, specifically all your Forum Display Templates and all your Show Thread Templates (all your templates should be reverted to default when going from 1.2.x to 1.4.x but these ones are causing problems right now). Also go to ACP > Templates & Style > Import a Theme > and upload this file:

[attachment=11665]

Call it MyBB Default Theme, and tick the box saying to Ignore Version Compatibility. Then view this theme on your forums, and if this fixes it, let me know and I'll tell you what to do next.
Matt,

I really appreciate the help. That didn't change anything. Any other ideas?

Justin
I made some edits to my post, would you be able to make sure you've tried what I edited in?? I realised I missed something out and you may have missed it. Re-read from the 'EDIT:' and make sure you've tried what I added. Sorry about that.
Yes, everything is default and original.
Admin CP --> Templates & Style --> Templates --> Find Updated Templates

Anything on that page?
(2008-11-12, 11:52 PM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]Admin CP --> Templates & Style --> Templates --> Find Updated Templates

Anything on that page?

Thanks, Dennis! Reverted to original postbit and issue resolved!