MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: www.caejournal.com (Computer Aided Engineering)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

Here is my mybb forum. CAE Journal
I am anxious to get your feedback. The theme is made by yours truly (just a bunch of edits on the default theme)

The forum is for
Computer aided engineering tools.
1. Finite element modeling
2. CAD
3. codes and much more...

Its a free forum and anyone can join Smile

Hope you like it.
The theme is perfect for the type of forum, nothing elaborate, and the images used are good too.

One question, why is it named "Computer Aided Engineering Journal [-Beta-]". why Beta?
Hello there...

I have done some more work on the forum themes/ Minor changes in the layout.
Motivation based on simplistic themes (based on ipb,punbb etc...)
I would love to have your comments.

I learned a lot too...
mybb rocks.

It's still a work in progress in terms of organization and content management. SO thts the reason its still beta Smile (not because of the BB Smile)

By the way, you are most welcome to join my forum. It is free !.
(2008-11-13, 03:37 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]The theme is perfect for the type of forum, nothing elaborate, and the images used are good too.
Thank you for your kind words.
I am getting regular traffic. and close to 1 registration/day. But most of them are not posting. How do you guys do this?
Get the good ol' whip out.. Toungue

You could do promotions, like posting promotions.. that'd get them posting.
I love it, i do a bit of cad work so i might join.

Only thing i could maybe suggest is to add a blog type news section as your home page to fit with the journal theme but it really is fine without it. If in the future you do want to add one though wordpress works nicely with mybb although there isnt a bridge but you don't really need a user system for the blog anyway.
Thanks _Tim,

Please do join. I am also looking for people who have the talent and skill in generating useful articles and help. I have been trying to add a home page without much success. busy time of the semester..and will get on it in summer. Smile