MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Attachment problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now I have had this problem before with earlier versions too. Sometimes, for no particular reason, I won't be able to upload a file. The permissions have been set to accept the file though it just won't upload. Is there a reason for that?

I don't know alot about this kind of stuff but I am assuming that the problem lies with the browser and not with the software. I think my browser must time out with large files when I try to upload.

I look around and found that it is possible to put a simple program on my webserver that would utilize an upload progress indicator. How would I integrate that into the mybb software or is there a plugin available?

Thanks,
Are you getting any errors? Can you post them verbatim? What are you seeing? How big are the files you're trying to upload? What is the PHP maximum for file uploads on your server (look at your PHP info page under upload_max_filesize).
(2008-11-13, 04:33 AM)Taiwantroll Wrote: [ -> ]I look around and found that it is possible to put a simple program on my webserver that would utilize an upload progress indicator. How would I integrate that into the mybb software or is there a plugin available?

Thanks,

Which "simple program" are you referring to (link?)?
You'll most likely need a code modification to use it nonetheless.