MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Calendar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.horseworldforum.co.uk/calendar.php

I have messed up the colours for the calendar.
Which section in the ACP sorts out the design/colours for it?

Thanks Smile
(2008-11-13, 09:24 AM)SLB Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.horseworldforum.co.uk/calendar.php

I have messed up the colours for the calendar.
Which section in the ACP sorts out the design/colours for it?

Thanks Smile

In your ACP, "Templates & Style -> Templates -> Calendar" alters the templates. You can also change CSS values but I don't think that's the problem.

<!-- start: calendar_weekrow_day -->
				<td class="trow2" height="100" valign="top">
					<div class="float_right smalltext"><a href="calendar-1-year-2008-month-11-day-12.html">12</a></div>
					<div style="clear: both;">
					<div style="margin-bottom: 4px;"><a href="calendar-1-year-2008-month-11-day-12.html" class="smalltext">1 Birthday</a></div>

</div>
				</td>

<!-- end: calendar_weekrow_day --><!-- start: calendar_weekrow_day -->
				<td class="trow_sep" height="100" valign="top">
					<div class="float_right smalltext"><a href="calendar-1-year-2008-month-11-day-13.html">13</a></div>
					<div style="clear: both;">
					<div style="margin-bottom: 4px;"><a href="calendar-1-year-2008-month-11-day-13.html" class="smalltext">2 Birthdays</a></div>

</div>
				</td>

<!-- end: calendar_weekrow_day -->

That's your source code... Notice that the normal calendar box has the class class="trow2", and the one that's changed is class="trow_sep". What were you doing before this changed?
(2008-11-13, 09:37 AM)Tom.M Wrote: [ -> ]That's your source code... Notice that the normal calendar box has the class class="trow2", and the one that's changed is class="trow_sep". What were you doing before this changed?

I don't know, all I edited was the style sheet to change the colours around,
but I can't remember which bit I edited which is what I'm asking.
ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Logs > Administrator Log > see if that says what you edited.
I managed to fix it.
I had to edit the stylesheet under '.trow_sep'
Thanks for your help Matt and Tom.
Glad it's fixed Smile