MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Mycode] Greybox ( image & web )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Darn it...Do you have any Greybox that works without uploading files?
(2010-05-18, 04:41 PM)E-Hero Kyle Wrote: [ -> ]Darn it...Do you have any Greybox that works without uploading files?

No, you need php files. Just ask your host, really, most multi hosts don't mind.
I don't think the host I have allows these since we have to get their Paid Hosting plan so that we can access our files
(2010-05-19, 03:29 AM)E-Hero Kyle Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think the host I have allows these since we have to get their Paid Hosting plan so that we can access our files

Then it may be time to move to a free host.
That is a free host...Could you make a MyCode similar to this but does not need any uploading of files?
(2010-05-19, 08:50 AM)E-Hero Kyle Wrote: [ -> ]That is a free host...Could you make a MyCode similar to this but does not need any uploading of files?

Its possible, but it would be huge and your host would end up deleting you account because how intensive. Also you are not on a freehost. Your on a forum host. A free host runs Cpanel or VistaPanel etc, and you have to manage your forums on your own.
Ah. sorry, they won't delete my account, I'm sure, but can you do it? Y'know, I'm just 13
If you go into your ACP is there a backup area? Or is that locked up?
Locked up too
Pages: 1 2 3