MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB and Coppermine 1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First I had the same problem, but after changing die Cookie Path in MyBB and Coppermine just to: /
it worked.
Okay I kinda understandish...but not really. I don't know where to go and what to change it to. =]
in MyBB: ACP -> Configuration -> Settings -> General Configuration -> Cookie Path: /
in Coppermine: Preferences -> Cookies Preferences -> Cookie Path: /

That's how it worked für me. Wink
IT WORKED THANK YOU!!!!!!
Hey guys,

I'm trying to bridge Coppermine 1.4.20 and MyBB 1.4.4. Following your instructions everything goes well except for one "detail":

After changing the cookie path of MyBB i can nolonger logout of MyBB, I stay logged in. This was solved for MyBB 1.2, and a thread about the logout issue with 1.4 exists, but there they say that it should stay /forum/ and not just /

Could anyone help me with a solution?

Some more info:
MyBB installed on server.net/forum
Coppermine is on server.net/gallery

mybb.inc.php updated as in previous post.

Thanks a lot!
(2009-04-14, 12:53 PM)mayhem Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,

I'm trying to bridge Coppermine 1.4.20 and MyBB 1.4.4. Following your instructions everything goes well except for one "detail":

After changing the cookie path of MyBB i can nolonger logout of MyBB, I stay logged in. This was solved for MyBB 1.2, and a thread about the logout issue with 1.4 exists, but there they say that it should stay /forum/ and not just /

Could anyone help me with a solution?

Some more info:
MyBB installed on server.net/forum
Coppermine is on server.net/gallery

mybb.inc.php updated as in previous post.

Thanks a lot!

Just to let you know that it "almost works" after clearing my cookies. I can log out but i first see the typical error message, so I still can't log out straight from coppermine, but if i log out from mybb everything works fine...
Except for the XP uploading of coppermine, but I guess I have to ask that over there...
Thanks a lot for help it worked!!!! use cokkie path ''/''
(2008-11-27, 09:27 PM)doylecc Wrote: [ -> ]in MyBB: ACP -> Configuration -> Settings -> General Configuration -> Cookie Path: /
in Coppermine: Preferences -> Cookies Preferences -> Cookie Path: /

That's how it worked für me. Wink

-----------------------------------------
work for me,
this is ok.Smile

Thanks.
Pages: 1 2