MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I got me a new TRUCK!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
First off, I have had three cars in all my 7 years of driving (im 24 now) and they've all been bought for me by my dad, mom or uncle. They were all serious junkers, i means worse than redneck's would get!!! So my last one, a 94 pontiac grandamit broke a cv joint at the coal mine I work at, that issue and other issues would of costed me a pretty penny to get fixed. I could of afforded it, I make really good money at my job but after 3 cars of pure horrid HELL, I was downright sick of it...

So I got my dad to co-sign for me, paid 2000 down and got a loan for a new vehicle which came to be a: Dark Blue 2001 4x4 Dodge Dakota Pickup Truck with 4 doors, duel exhast, spray in liner in the bed and all sorts of neat loaded features.

A picture of my new truck is below, sorry for the quality, I took it will my RAZR phone...

But the thing I am proud of is the fact that its really MINE, I am paying for it, not parents, not uncle, ME... I feel like more of a man now Smile
Congrats on the vehicle. I drive a gutless Nissan Centra special edition. I love the features, but not the power. Toungue
Nice! Hope it gets good gas mileage though, we'll probably have $4+ dollar a gallon gas again after the winter dies out. Sad

I'm glad you got something nice though. I know my first car was a real junker. It was an Mitsubishi Eclipse that had a stuck trans (stuck in a gear, automatic) and the darn brakes failed on me while I was driving to school one day. Smile

BMR777
Quote:I am paying for it

That doesn't necesarily make it yours, but whatever you're paying each month for it, I hope that includes the cost of gas too!!
Have fun paying for gas.. Toungue
Atleast it's under $2 here. Big Grin
(2008-11-14, 02:25 AM)dalton Wrote: [ -> ]Have fun paying for gas.. Toungue

Where's it under $2? Texas?
Congrats on your new truck! Smile

(2008-11-14, 02:27 AM)BMR777 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-11-14, 02:25 AM)dalton Wrote: [ -> ]Have fun paying for gas.. Toungue

Where's it under $2? Texas?

It's under $2 here in Central Ohio (around $1.80 near me).
Cheapest gas price seen just today here in MA, $1.97!
$2.19 near San Jose CA.
It looks like I'm stuck paying a lot. $2.27 in Chicago area.
Pages: 1 2 3 4