MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to change the signature separator color?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If u look at any post on my forum, http://dark-angels.net46.net/forums/index.php u'll see that the signature separator is about the same color as the background, so it kinda doesn't separates anything, and the posts are a mess.

I know i have to change the color somewhere in the template, but i don't know where exactly.

Help
There was a plugin to change the signature line somewhere but I can't find it now...
The site is gone now?
Anyway, don't know if you still need the answer or not, but I found it.

Go to AdminCP, Templates & Styles, select "Themes" on the left navigation.
Open the theme you want to modify in, then select global.css, change the tab from Simple mode to Advanced Mode & use CTRL+F to search for: hr {

So the entire code should look like this:

hr {
	background-color: #000000;
	color: #000000;
	height: 1px;
	border: 0px;
}

Just change the #000000.
(2008-11-14, 09:47 AM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]There was a plugin to change the signature line somewhere but I can't find it now...

What?! Epic fail... Sleepy

Go to ACP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> Your Theme (Expand Templates) -> Postbit Templates -> postbit_signature

Change to...

<hr size="1" width="25%"  align="left" style="background-color:#cc9933;" />
{$post['signature']}

... changing the #cc9933 to another hex, or HTML, colour. For a list, you can check this website: http://www.december.com/html/spec/color.html

Edit: Sakia, that will change all horizontal rules for your forum... o.O...
Ah, lol it's okay in my case because then skin I used was grey, I was recoloring it all anyway ^_^

But since I was changing EVERYTHING anyway I didn't notice that changed all horizontal lines :O

My bad ><
Ahh that's where it was, missed that -.^ *sigh* Sleepy But still, there was a plugin for it somewhere Toungue
I know about the plugin, i installed it some while ago, but it didn't work ....

Anywayz, thanks for the help Wink