MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: All Posts by one user
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I saw somewhere a mod which adds a link in users profile allowing viewers to see all posts made by him. But this time I am just unable to find that out. Help me guys Sad
I can't find such a mod here nor at MyBB Mods...

But I'm sure if you go to www.mybbmods.com and make a request someone will make it for you. Smile
Ryan Wrote:I can't find such a mod here nor at MyBB Mods...

But I'm sure if you go to www.mybbmods.com and make a request someone will make it for you. Smile

It does exist and I even incorporated into my forum until I lost it reverting to original userprofile page in ACP. It's a small piece of code. I combed through mybbmods.com but couldn't find it Sad

How can I make it so that it displays the posts, not the list of threads.
DennisTT Wrote:How can I make it so that it displays the posts, not the list of threads.

I guess you will need to explain it further.
To save you guys time, this is already included in RC4 Wink
Chris Boulton Wrote:To save you guys time, this is already included in RC4 Wink

Lovely, so nice of you man Smile But tell me Chris what exactly is it? Now I have a mod from mybbmods.com which adds a link in user profile which performs a search and bring you all the posts made by the user you are seeing the profile of. What have you included in RC4? Is it similar to that?

Chris I am looking for a feature (for my site) which will list in the user profile all the headlines of the threads (not replies) one user has made. I had discussed this mod with MM and he said that putting all the headlines in user profile will make it a huge page. I agreed with him. But my case is different. My site will be for new writers and am sure one member will hardly be filing two threads in a week.

You might say its not necessary, but believe me that it's THE MOST important feature of my site and I can't start my site until I get it. Please help me man Sad
All I have implemented is a small (Find All Posts) link under the users post count on their profile.

I'll have a look at creating a small modification (wont be included in MyBB) to see what I can do about listing all of the threads for a user. Did you want it from all forums? Only the forums the current user can view?
So nice of you Chris Smile

It should simply lists all the post wherever user has posted. But I want netiher forum name nor author name as it would be in user's profile. Your mod should list only the headlines categorized by star ratings - that's all. And please don't include threads where user has replied. Only the threads a user has started himself.

A lot of thanx in advance Chris, I would be waiting for it eagerly Smile
Pages: 1 2