MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: adding group for mod permision to certain forums/sub forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok , this looks maybe strange to ask , and maybe it is posted here somewhere in the 522 rows .. but becouse i coulnd find it is this the reason of why i make this post

can some1 help me of how i can add a certain group (like the group moderators ) to a specific forum ?? like phpbb and vbulleting (and a lot other can )

becouse i got a few groups that need differend mod permision , some is jsut for 1 forum , and others are for differend forums

let me explain , i want the group gm to control over forum General
but i dont want the group DH to control it , i want that he can control only the forum GENERAL in the category GENERAL (so only 1 of the 5 )

now the problem i got , i can add every 1 manuel to it , but then it goin look a bit messy , if i need to add to every forum a group and every new member that gain acces to it (over time )

i dont know if mybb 1.4 got that option already and dont know if even mybb 1.2 have that option to do it Confused

if there is , or there can be a mod for ?? or a plugin or whatever , please let me know how i can do it then Smile

Thank you and Greets From The Crasher