MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have succesfully install it and i have make my forums but now i have those probs please help me...

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /mnt/storage/users/h/e/l/hellraiders/forum/inc/class_session.php on line 280

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/storage/users/h/e/l/hellraiders/forum/inc/class_session.php:280) in /mnt/storage/users/h/e/l/hellraiders/forum/inc/functions.php on line 849

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/storage/users/h/e/l/hellraiders/forum/inc/class_session.php:280) in /mnt/storage/users/h/e/l/hellraiders/forum/inc/functions.php on line 849

What i have to do???
Open ./inc/functions.php and delete any line breaks or space at the bottom of the page after ?>
i open it but it was nothing after >? i press too many deletes to be sure and i upload it again! but nothing.... :-(
Anything else to suggest me...
Try the bottom of class_session.php, after the ?> instead then.
in the class_session.php the ?> is in the top and not in the bottom...i am sure that i must not delete the whole code :-)

something else???

the forum is: http://www.hellraiders.host.sk/forum

if you wanna check!
:o really Confused Post ./inc/class_session.php here so I can take a look please.
add ?> at the bottom.
well i do it crakter but still nothing....

But i thing that i fix temporarlly the problem...when i delete the cookies no problem then!!! But i have to delete them every time i visit my forum any suggestions for that???? i remember when i intall the forum i find a block about cookies but i left it blank! maybe i have to fill it with something but with what....???