MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: List ????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I was searching a lot to find a good and free forum software and I found MyBB best free forum software.

I want that when users register on MyBB, then they also be registered on CMS. And when users register on CMS, then they also be registered on MyBB.
Is it possible?

Please tell me the list of all free CMS software which can be used with MyBB. And also tell that which will work best with MyBB .

Also tell me is MyBB 1.4.3 have WYSIWYG Editor? If yes, then from where I can download it?
Please do some research using the search feature.
SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad:

I also want to know is MyBB 1.4.3 has Urdu Language Pack?
HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
(2008-11-15, 04:53 AM)rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.mybboard.net/downloads/translations

last on the list.

Thank you very much rcpalace

Can anyone tell me about CMS software which I can use with MyBB ? Huh
(2008-11-15, 04:57 AM)vividwarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone tell me about CMS software which I can use with MyBB ? Huh
None without a plugin/modification - and I don't think one exists. I may be wrong. Again, use search.
(2008-11-15, 05:46 AM)rh1n0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-11-15, 04:57 AM)vividwarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone tell me about CMS software which I can use with MyBB ? Huh
None without a plugin/modification - and I don't think one exists. I may be wrong. Again, use search.

hmm ok.
is there any CMS can be used with myBB by installing any plugin/modification ?
Confused
Read my post above, I just said I don't think one exists. There is one in development though, maybe some patients will pay off. Smile
(2008-11-15, 06:30 AM)rh1n0 Wrote: [ -> ]Read my post above, I just said I don't think one exists. There is one in development though, maybe some patients will pay off. Smile

hmmmmmmm bye I am going to choose SMF. Toungue