MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SharpWebs.co.cc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SharpWebs Community will help your website grow stronger, give it tips and advice, and more!

We have a complete forum with a store (MyPlaza, thanks ZiNgA BuRgA), and friendly members (soon!)

We are accepting staff as well and have a HUGE graphics contest going on!

So drop us a line here!
And the prize for the contest winner?
Of the GFX Contest? You'll get a Platinum Membership and will be able to get more PM Power and Calendar Power, PLUS you get a subdomain with all your gfx's on it, and that will be submitted to search engines and stuff. And you get a @sharpforums.co.cc email as well if you're from here and you win the contest.
Hmm I see.

I'll pass, thanks.
Okay.
No content, standard theme, and it isn't even on 1.4. Not much to showcase, really.
What do you do, throw together a forum and hope/expect folks to register and fill them up, just like this one you created...

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-40072.html
Default theme forums are the best!
What I find really confusing is why you started a forum now with 1.2. What's the point??
I say upgrade it to the latest 1.4 version, the flaming text free image creator makes an alright image maker for now, so worry about a logo later. Get a better theme or modify the default one and make it look different.

Be more active to get more members, thats a golden key. There are too many forums being made where the admin(s) are not active and expect something that most of the time will not happen...traffic Wink

There is my review.
Pages: 1 2