MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for co-admin for Ipod Touch Site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm currently looking for someone who is willing to co run a ipod touch site. Who ever is picked will be the runner of the forum and public relations with the members. You will have power to do everything except work on the site's code and such. I'm simple the owner of the site and manage relations between this site and my other network sites.

If you are picked I can assume that you have a basic knowledge of the ipod touch or iphone and how it works. I can assume that you can give support on the topics asked and that you will be able to write reviews to apps from the app store.

If you are interested please post in this thread with why you want to be an admin for this site and your msn or aim screen name so I can talk to you farther if I wish.
I'm willing. I used to be an admin at Game Maker Station(quite active forum).

Now I'm just the Game Maker Station School Director so Fred says I don't need to be an admin there anymore Sad
I do know a bit about ipod touches, ipod nano's, ipod shuffles, ipod flat screens and stuff like that. I own some and I read a lot about them so I have to figure out problems that I encounter myself Smile
(2008-11-15, 05:56 PM)GrimReaper Wrote: [ -> ]I'm willing. I used to be an admin at Game Maker Station(quite active forum).

Now I'm just the Game Maker Station School Director so Fred says I don't need to be an admin there anymore Sad
I do know a bit about ipod touches, ipod nano's, ipod shuffles, ipod flat screens and stuff like that. I own some and I read a lot about them so I have to figure out problems that I encounter myself Smile

Do you own an ipod touch or iphone. Also can you give me your aim or msn so that I can talk to you farther about it.
I did own an ipod touch. My older brother has an iphone that he allows me to use quite often, so I know a bit about it.

aim or msn? I stay away from that.
Couldn't you pm me?

Wait...Could I have a link to the forum first so I can see if it's what I think it is?
(2008-11-15, 06:19 PM)GrimReaper Wrote: [ -> ]I did own an ipod touch. My older brother has an iphone that he allows me to use quite often, so I know a bit about it.

aim or msn? I stay away from that.
Couldn't you pm me?

Wait...Could I have a link to the forum first so I can see if it's what I think it is?

Its still in early design and won't be finished for a week or so. Just want to find an admin for when its released.
give me your email then if you don't have aim or msn
I don't have a personal email address, but since I'm game maker station staff so I share their email address.
(2008-11-15, 06:27 PM)GrimReaper Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have a personal email address, but since I'm game maker station staff so I share their email address.

Look you seem like you are qualified in abilities of knowing the ipod touch and iphone but you don't have the vital things an admin of one of my sites need. You need to have your own email for one thing and you need msn or aim as thats how the network conducts meetings and such. With out those I can't hire you. PM if you are willing to get those things and I'll give you the job if not then I'm sorry.
Oh, I'm sorry to. Sad
Hey, if Grim won't take the job I'd be up for it... I can provide design as well. I'm staff over at Audentio and was at GamingStop for a bit. I own an iPod Touch, jailbroken of course. Wink I've got a lot of knowhow about the iPod Touch and its big brother, the iPhone, software and user-end more than anything. I've got an MSN which you can contact me from anywhere between 3-10 on weekdays (Pacific; GMT -8). If you're willing to give this a go you know where my deats are, Max.
(2008-11-18, 06:22 AM)ahero4heor Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, if Grim won't take the job I'd be up for it... I can provide design as well. I'm staff over at Audentio and was at GamingStop for a bit. I own an iPod Touch, jailbroken of course. Wink I've got a lot of knowhow about the iPod Touch and its big brother, the iPhone, software and user-end more than anything. I've got an MSN which you can contact me from anywhere between 3-10 on weekdays (Pacific; GMT -8). If you're willing to give this a go you know where my deats are, Max.

cool man I'll pm you.
Pages: 1 2