MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Something For Everyone! :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, i thought i'd advertise my forum here... as we really need some extra members to sign up! Been adding plugins for a long time and want to have a bigger board than what i have at the minute. If people wish to sign up feel free Smile I'd love you to Smile or any constrictive criticism would be great as well seen as it is my first time.

So here we go:
Name: Something for Everyone
Desc: Well, i tried to make the forum big! So there's a forum for everyone on there... and if there isn't post in the Suggestions Topic and it will be put up for you in 24 hours! We do everything how our users want Smile Rules are voted on in polls etc.

Link: Here's the forum!

Thanks Smile
It might be better if your skin didn't do this to my screen:

[Image: nbforum.jpg]
it doesn't do that to my screen? ;o

The theme's changing as we type anyway,
What's your resolution?

Mine's 1680 x 1050.

Gotta make sure your theme supports all resolutions without a problem.

Especially since more & more people are purchasing 22" LCD widescreens or larger now.
I thought the theme was rather nice Smile Although I like game maker station's one a whole lot better.

The forum seemed active, so that much I thought was good!
(2008-11-15, 06:53 PM)GrimReaper Wrote: [ -> ]I thought the theme was rather nice Smile Although I like game maker station's one a whole lot better.

The forum seemed active, so that much I thought was good!

Can't really brag with your site down Wink
Thanks Smile Feel free to sign up, we need more active members Big Grin The theme should be changing soon...
(2008-11-15, 06:54 PM)Sakia Wrote: [ -> ]Can't really brag with your site down Wink

I know Sad Undecided
anyone else have any other criticisms? or comments Smile
The darko theme you're using is 1.2.x compatible. Are you sure your forum is still 1.2.x and not 1.4.x. I know I made darko. Cuz half of the images are missing.
Pages: 1 2