MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Smilies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GMS Forums has 96. Do you have a personal forum that has more? Oh...and we don't use these kind, we use InvisionBOARD kind because they look better Big Grin

Count the smilies on your forum and post with the number to this topic please. I want to see if our score is higher Toungue
Actually I don't have any personal smilies per se.
I can make my own using GIMP, it's not always easy but it gets the job done.

And it makes theme creation more "Personal" Wink.

Kudos to who ever made these smilies tho.
I'm guessing it was Justin.
Anyway, yeah these are nice. But I prefer smaller ones.. so I use IPB ones that were posted on the internet.
(2008-11-16, 02:11 PM)dalton Wrote: [ -> ]I'm guessing it was Justin.
Anyway, yeah these are nice. But I prefer smaller ones.. so I use IPB ones that were posted on the internet.

Actually Chris made these but everyone gave feedback on them before we put them in 1.4
(2008-11-16, 07:52 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]

Actually Chris made these but everyone gave feedback on them before we put them in 1.4
I really like phpbb2's because they represent more realistic feelings
Or should i say the closest ones
(2008-11-16, 08:16 PM)dikidera Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-11-16, 07:52 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]

I really like phpbb2's because they represent more realistic feelings
Or should i say the closest ones

That is so true Cool
I use the smilies from Yakujo, some I made myself, and some random ones.

http://forums.beywiki.com/misc.php?actio...ableEditor