MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cannot login with .co.cc domain?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
And is ./inc/settings.php CHMODd to 666?? Make sure the changes are still in the file.
I have it at 777. Should it be 666?
If it's at 777 it'll still work as it still has the permissions it needs, as well as extra ones it won't use. Is everything correct inside??
Yes, it is. But when I try to login, I get an error saying that I have the wrong password.
Oh... first off, are you sure it's right?? Toungue Second, is there a language problem there?? I.e. is there a {1} or something in the message, someone had this problem the other day.
Yes, I have it CHMOD to 777.
And I don't see a {1} anywhere.
Can you try this please?? Run this query in phpMyAdmin:

UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `password` = '098f6bcd4621d373cade4e832627b4f6', `salt` = '' WHERE `uid` = 'X'

Replace X with your user ID. This will make your password test. See if you can log in then.
Where in PHPmyAdmin would I use this?
I've never used it before.
Ok, when you go in you should see a list of database on the left, click your one. Then, along the top, you should see some tabs, click the one called 'SQL', and put that code in the text box. Also make sure your table prefix (I used mybb_) is correct.
I seem to be getting an SQL error. Sad

I tried running it in the mybb_users field.
Pages: 1 2 3 4