MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ads after first post - doesnt work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I have problem with Ads after first post mod. (http://mods.mybboard.net/view/ads-after-...r-mybb-14x)

I activated it - but it doesn't work. No mater what theme and template I chose.

I have found that some users have similar problems with that mod - but I don't find any solution. Maybe is there some easy fix.
(2008-11-16, 09:34 AM)spottraining Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

I have problem with Ads after first post mod. (http://mods.mybboard.net/view/ads-after-...r-mybb-14x)

I activated it - but it doesn't work. No mater what theme and template I chose.

I have found that some users have similar problems with that mod - but I don't find any solution. Maybe is there some easy fix.

Just tried to get it working but no luck either. Sad
You can consider My Ad Manager from MybbCentral (read my sig). It has 4 ad zones and control of exemptions for usergroups and forum id's. I also offer complete support.
(2008-11-17, 09:57 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]You can consider My Ad Manager from MybbCentral (read my sig). It has 4 ad zones and control of exemptions for usergroups and forum id's. I also offer complete support.

This is one possibility, but first I want to get this plugin to work.
so nobody can help us? Sad
Doesn't work for me either...
To make plugin to work is need some liitle theme modification, you can read here the solution:

Ads after first post (for MyBB 1.4.x) don’t work
Did you get his permission to redistribute his work?

Quote:You are not allowed to redistribute this plugin or a modified version without the permission of the author.

That's part of his download agreement.
(2009-04-09, 09:25 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Did you get his permission to redistribute his work?

Quote:You are not allowed to redistribute this plugin or a modified version without the permission of the author.

That's part of his download agreement.

I don't believe he redistributed/modified his work. I think he just changed the template on mybb.
i got mine to work on both my forums. i can help u with it. Smile wat version of the forum u guys using?