MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Eaccelerator + Stats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have begun using eaccelerator in the config.php instead of db.

Stats cache isn't updating. Even when I manually update the cache...it reverts to old information. So I have to believe that the cache at eaccelerator isn't properly being updated or something.

It's late but I can post more info tomorrow on this. I am not 100% on how eaccelerator works with mybb in the cache but something doesn't appear to be working correctly.

[Image: 449-111608-043830.png]
This is a problem with eAccelerator, not MyBB. I've been using eAccelerator on multiple forums for over a year without problem
Any chance I can see your config then?
Sure

[attachment=11701]

Seeing as your saying it just reverts back to the old suggests that it's a file system issue with permissions or that it doesn't have enough memory
I think the memory might be the problem. By default it seems the setting don't allow for old stuff to be deleted. I am trying shm_only for keys (shared memory only), adding ttl's, raising my shm size and trying to get debugging workin.

eaccelerator.shm_prune_period = "300" (default 0)
eaccelerator.shm_size="48"
eaccelerator.shm_ttl="90"
eaccelerator.keys = "shm_only"

Right now after 5-10 minutes it appears to be better. Feel free to move this to General Support as imho it might help future people with eaccelerator problems.

Thank you.