MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Solved] Error when login! MyBB 1.4.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello! I've installed MyBB1.2 and converted my old forum from phpBB3. Then I upgraded to 1.4.3.

My users and me can't login to the forums! Fortunately, I can login to the ACP, but not to the forum. I have a co.cc domain, I've configured the cookies to the domain, too. The error is:
Quote:You have entered an invalid username or password combination.

If you have forgotten your password please retrieve a new one.
You have {1} more login attempts.

When attempting to login. The user and password are correct, sure. The new registered users login automatically, they login successfully.

Anyone can help me? Confused

PS: Sorry for my bad English Blush
Did you leave the merge plugin activated??
If it's the "Login Password Conversion (1.0)
Converts passwords to the correct type when logging in. To be used in conjunction with the MyBB Merge System.", yeah, it's activated Confused
So to get it straight, people who were registered before the merge can't log in, but people who registered after, can??
I created a new user but I can login with it T_T
Ok, can you PM me details of your admin account and the test account you made??
Oh I tried to login from portal.php and I logged in!! Half-solved =D
Forgive this doubleposting please, but I can't find a good solution. The users only can login using the Welcome Box at portal.php or just after registering.
Can I modify, in any way, the mode of login to make it work? Thanks.

P.D: Sorry, I can't speak English very well... Rolleyes
(2008-11-16, 04:55 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, can you PM me details of your admin account and the test account you made??

Matt offered help here, so did you get it solved yet?

(2008-11-26, 02:14 PM)Selkie Wrote: [ -> ]The users only can login using the Welcome Box at portal.php or just after registering.

What do you mean 'just after registering'? You mean that the redirection which happens after registration keeps them logged in then if they log out they can't login again?

Also I suggest, like Matt, that you give us a test account.
In my forum, when a new user gets registered, its account is automatically activated and he gets logged in, also automatically for that session. By that way, they can login.
Also by entering their pass and name at portal.php, in the Welcome Box.

Try out yourselves please!
This is the board's url: www.selkieforest.co.cc/foro

Oh, and the test account:
Nick: testing
Password: testing
Pages: 1 2