MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello,

I am pleased to announce the opening of MyBBPro, which is replacing x2Forums. We have excellent unlimited MyBB 1.4 hosting, with more mods coming soon (like, tonight) and we are the only host (that I know of) that has a Support Ticket system Toungue ! We have NO Ads.

Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to work with the support forums yet, but I'll find time...Big Grin

Check us out here!
I don't get it?
Is this another mybb forum script?
Erm, no. This is BMR777'S myBBMF script that I'm using and I'm proud of it Big Grin
Then why did you call it Mybbpro? Weird.
<3
Because it hosts MyBB :-\
It says on the homepage 1.4.2 for MyBB.. uhm.. I'm guessing because BMR didn't update the script yet or what? Also, think of getting a .com/.net or something. Not many people like .co.cc...
Well, about co.cc according to what these guys here said about x2Forums, if I dont want a com/net, then co.cc is the best way to go Sad
Where do you get these .co.cc domains at? Do you have to find a free host for them too? I also noticed the .cn names are sproutin' up, always reminds me of cn as in Canadian National rail road lol I see a lot of spammer emails with the .cn domain though... not a good start for .cn!
(2008-11-17, 04:16 AM)kruzzen Wrote: [ -> ]Where do you get these .co.cc domains at? Do you have to find a free host for them too? I also noticed the .cn names are sproutin' up, always reminds me of cn as in Canadian National rail road lol I see a lot of spammer emails with the .cn domain though... not a good start for .cn!

You can get the .co.cc domains at http://www.co.cc/ for free i think.
(2008-11-17, 03:20 AM)Dude106 Wrote: [ -> ]I am pleased to announce the opening of MyBBPro, which is replacing x2Forums.

I don't know whether this will cause conflicts, but I've called a skin I've been making MyBB Pro... Undecided
Pages: 1 2 3 4