MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: This good or??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Okay i am building a computer and i am getting the parts from a shop called MSY.

so you think the cost is good and the specs are good?

See Attachment.
Personally I wouldn't go for such a flashy case - my one is a fair few years old now and still does the trick. But the rest sounds about right. MSY is great. As long as you get served in less than an hour. Toungue
Okay i am going for the case as its the only one they have that offers the best cooling. and the MSY i go to in SA the lines is only sort as you go when they open on the dot Wink
Rubbish, make your own cooling, run with the side off if you need. Toungue
Running a computer with the side panel off is not very good for your computer with the build up of dust and do harm to your components. also i like the look of the case Wink. i am going to get the parts this week or next week.
Bah, my friends run their PCs with the case off pretty much all the time and I see no difference in terms of dust build-up personally. It gets in there either way, even when it's on 24/7. I occasionally blow air into it to clean it all out, but that takes time and effort. Toungue
Sometimes I even get spiders in there, even when the case is closed and screwed on. Sad
I am buying stuff for my family all the time so ill think ill keep that case as its time i treat me self to some thing nice Wink
MSY are the best prices i can find in Australia, all there packages are brilliant. Go with them.

I think some of their pre made packages are better value though, have a look at them.
Aww, guys. Never get them to make the system for you! I certainly hope that's not what you're doing.

Pretty much if you know how to use a screwdriver you can put the computer together yourself. And you can save some more money if you install the operating system yourself. Smile
(2008-11-17, 06:46 AM)rh1n0 Wrote: [ -> ]Rubbish, make your own cooling, run with the side off if you need. Toungue

Actually, the airflow is much lower when you remove the side covers. It gets erupted. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3