MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wow....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was looking at MyBB and I'm absolutely amazed. It seems to have all the functionality of IPB and IPB, and it actually looks great, but its free.

Anyway, I'm very impressed.

One thing I'd like to ask, which is very important for the members of my site is whether or not MyBB can display what users are online in a particular thread, or forum, and if there's an option like there is in IPB to "spy" on users and to see what part of the site they are accessing.

Anyway, great work! I'm very impressed with this.
MyBB can display what users are online and where they are (for most pages) on the "Who Is Online" page (for example here: http://community.mybboard.net/online.php) and you can get there by going to the forum's main page, then scrolling down to Board Statistics, where you should find a "Complete List" icon in the Who Is Online section. This only works if the administrator has enabled Who Is Online stats on the index page.

When you view a forum, a list of users currently viewing the forum is also displayed, however, this functionality currently does not exist for threads. I believe there is a modification for this though.