MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Getting paypal again...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
K, so my last one was shut down due to "Security" reasons, and I know I might be able to better protect myself with the help of Hackforums.

But what would you do?
I am tired of doing things 100% freely! Dodgy

I mean, yeah I am sticking with MyBB. (No sense in paying for a forum Toungue)
But I want things I can't get, and I am just a bit unsure.
(VPS + TLD)
Why can't you get a VPS and TLD?

I'm not sure what your wanting here Toungue.
that's what you get for reading yaoi, now isn't it
Well...if your site was a warez or other gray area site they tend to get shutdown easily if the admins are inexperienced and using cheap/free hosting. You do need to read TOS.

Consider learning with a more conventional topic that you might be into...anime, gaming, tv, movies but stay clear of anything that might get your account disabled.

I been doing this for years and I know what's legal and not. I also know to use caution. Every host and ad network I join I am upfront about my sites. I get approvals from paypal, hosts, ad networks or anyone else that might negatively effect my income and site.

Now you want a new paypal account be warned. They are likely to shut you down when they find out a double account exists. If you have money it in...it gets locked down. Have you made a good faith effort to have your old account unbanned? This is possible if you do the right things.