MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Needed a few plugins for 1.4.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys.

We was using 1.2 for the last over a year and have just ugraded to 1.4.3
I have our test board up and working prefect with the old db.
There are just a few plugins we need before we can go live with it.

We were using many plugins, and many i have found again for 1.4

What we still need,
No. Topics Started
Displays the number of topics started by a user. 1.0 ZiNgA BuRgA

Advanced Stats on Index/Portal
Allows you to show more stats like 'Most Viewed Threads' and 'Top Posters' on the index and portal pages. 2.5 Smethead

SkunkMedals System
Add a fully functional Medals System to MyBB. 1.1 King Butter - NCAABBS SkunkWorks Team

Recent Threads on Profile
Show a list of recent threads by each user on their profile page. 1.6.1 Musicalmidget

I have search here for them, but founds nothing that is the same.. or close enough to use.

If someone could point me to them somewhere i missed, we would be grateful Smile

btw, 1.4.3 is just awesome. I am SOOoo glad i took your friendly advice here and upgraded.
If i can get these plugins for 1.4.3, then i have lost nothing and only gained. Thanks in advance!
Labrocca has a much better awards plugin, but I don't think any of the others are available. Recent threads is available for people to view in the UCP though.
(2008-11-18, 08:33 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Labrocca has a much better awards plugin, but I don't think any of the others are available. Recent threads is available for people to view in the UCP though.

Labrocca has a much better awards plugin? Can you give me a link please matt?

Maybe the authors that did the other plugins will update them to 1.4

Here's hoping Angel
http://mybbcentral.com - although you need a yearly subscription to the service...

You can check out the Plugins & Code Modifications section - hopefully you'll find more news in there than you will in the support section...
Found it, it is indeed a good system, but not what we want.
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-389...rds+plugin

I prefer the old plugin much better.
Thanks anyways.. King Butter & the NCAABBS SkunkWorks Team may update it one day.
Just seeing your reply now Tom.. Thanks
In what way isn't it what you want?? And kingbutter was last online 23rd July, 2007, so I think the chances of that plugin being updated are nill.
Quote:To download my plugins from Mybb Central you must be a paid subscriber

Not interested.

They just want money, they are not like this community here. Helping and sharing.

Its their right to ask for it.. and its my right not to give it.

I'll just wait it out.
Because of this, i bet soon someone will make a better one thats has no strings attached.. And FREE!

Thanks again Matt
actually MyBBCentral is much like this community, the only difference is $5 and im sure you can spare five dollars.
Oh hell yes, $5 is nothing. Money is something i have plenty of.
I just payed a friend $100 to move by board/db to a new server for me, so its not that i do not like to pay.

However,
i do not have a paypal account and i sure as hell am not using my cc to send them money.
It's to much bother and no easy way to get them the money.. i don't have the time to send $5 in the mail ..LOL

So, as i said.. its not for me.

Thanks for your concern.
you can do money order for $5 more
Pages: 1 2