MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Reply, etc...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 200pkdg.png]

also wondering how do i edit the quick reply so i can make the box smaller?
and how do i edit the full reply so i can make the text box wider?

how do i edit the theme so i can make the space below the footer @ funkymb.com go away?

please and thank you.
You're using the advanced quick reply plugin and there are settings for it in ACP > Configuration.

To edit the footer template, ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > **expand template set** > Footer Templates > footer.
oh, yes. my bad.
but i only want the (bold, underline, & the simple one to be there) is there a way?

also which one do i remove? so sorry this is my first forum to ever run.

<div style="overflow:hidden;">
<div id="debug"><debugstuff></div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="bottommenu">
<div class="float_right">{$lang_select}</div>
<div>
<span class="smalltext"><a href="{$mybb->settings['contactlink']}">{$lang->bottomlinks_contactus}</a><a href="{$mybb->settings['homeurl']}">{$mybb->settings['homename']}</a><a href="#top">{$lang->bottomlinks_returntop}</a><a href="#content">{$lang->bottomlinks_returncontent}</a><a href="<archive_url>">{$lang->bottomlinks_litemode}</a><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=syndication">{$lang->bottomlinks_syndication}</a></span>
</div>
</div>
<hr class="hidden" />
<div id="copyright">
<span class="float_right">{$lang->welcome_current_time}</span>
<!-- You may NOT remove, modify or hinder the visibility of the MyBB copyright at any time.
It must contain the links to the MyBB website and be formatted appropriately.

Failure to comply with the above will result in prosecution to the full extent of the law.
This is free software, support us and we'll support you. -->
<span>{$lang->powered_by} <a href="http://www.mybboard.net" target="_blank">MyBB{$mybbversion}</a>, &copy; 2002-{$copy_year} <a href="http://www.mybboard.net" target="_blank">MyBB Group</a>.<!-- End copyright -->
<!-- You may not remove, modify, or hinder the visibility of the following copyright.
Doing so will void your right to use the theme -->
Theme created by <a href="http://community.mybboard.net/member.php?action=profile&amp;uid=1830"><strong>Justin S.</strong></a>
<!-- End theme copyright -->
</span>
</div>
</div>
<!-- The following piece of code allows MyBB to run scheduled tasks. DO NOT REMOVE -->{$task_image}<!-- End task image code -->
{$auto_dst_detection}
Unless you remove them from the full reply editor too, I don't think so, no. But what's wrong with typing the tags?? They're very simple and would much easier.
Oh i see.
Oh nothing this forum is gonna be a hangout and I don't know if people know how to just edit it.
But that's okay.

How do i make the width wider in the full reply?
and how do i change the preview post to go advance or full reply?
What is it you want to remove from the footer?? Can we have a link to your forum??
oops, i thought i put a link.
it's funkymb.com i wanna remove the space below the footer.
Can we have a link to see exactly where this space is?? It'll be easier then.
see when you scroll to the way bottom? below the footer? that space i don't want it there.
I don't see a space really. Can you at least printscreen and put a box around what you don't want??
Pages: 1 2