MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I need to design a logo for a school, got any ideas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need to design a logo for a school to celebrate their 50th Anaverary.

The problem is that i have absolutley no idea about what to do? I would like to do something modern as like every school the existing logo is a school crest. I would also (though it is not crucial) like to incoorperate the existing school crest somehow. The school colours are red and green and other than that i don't really have any limitations.

Anyone have any ideas?
whats the mascott or do you have a picture of the school crest.
make it a christmas tree

the most festive school in the world!
They don't have a mascot and the school crest isn't really important, it's just a red shield with some yellow swords on it. Using the school crest isnt really that important, it was more of an idea, it would be nice to make something compleatly new and fresh.

The logo will also be used for the next 2 years so a christmas theme wouldnt realy work :p

It is an anglican school though so i suppose that might help.
man whatever christmas trees are appropriate at all times of year
I would say take the school crest(original) and put it on one end. Have some text in the middle and have a cool modernized one (flashy, shiny, and new) on the right. I don't know why just to show like show how it's kept up with modern times.
you know what's flashy and shiny?

christmas trees
I'd say a big, slightly angled, top-facing-you cake that says 'Happy 50 Years!' curving to the upper circular shape of it and then the school name below it in straight type.
(2008-11-19, 05:22 AM)ahero4heor Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say a big, slightly angled, top-facing-you cake that says 'Happy 50 Years!' curving to the upper circular shape of it and then the school name below it in straight type.

with a christmas tree on top
here i made you a logo

[Image: christmasglitter1.gif]
(2008-11-19, 05:22 AM)ahero4heor Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say a big, slightly angled, top-facing-you cake that says 'Happy 50 Years!' curving to the upper circular shape of it and then the school name below it in straight type.
Yeah i thought of that but it would really be appropriate for a fairly large private school.

I would like to do something with technology in it because they are just doing a big upgrade of their computer systems i know and they already have pretty good computer resources.
Pages: 1 2