MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Mystore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
your sites gone missing:

It could let me log in, then.. disappeared. it said member.php doesn't exist
Nice work and those post are worth it Angel
(2008-11-19, 12:06 PM)MCII-Totality Wrote: [ -> ]your sites gone missing:

It could let me log in, then.. disappeared. it said member.php doesn't exist

Doesn't happen for me..

By the way, these are default things you can buy. I'm sure if you suggest something Nickman could whip somethin' up. Smile Unless it's impossible.. like..
Quote:i r need item 2 by teh nukebombz.
Translation: I need you to add an item, which will allow me to buy a nuclear bomb.
Toungue
Yes, I'm bored.
bk, ask Nickman, can we make our own items? I don't have any php knowledge. How do I make one?
Most likely through php Toungue.

But it depends on what you want to do. In some cases you may not need much php knowledge just be able to look at something and figure out how to fit it to your needs.
(2008-11-22, 02:04 PM)acrox999 Wrote: [ -> ]bk, ask Nickman, can we make our own items? I don't have any php knowledge. How do I make one?

Items are essentially the same as plugins, so you WILL have to have some PHP knowledge. Though if you suggest it over at myBBSource, I'd be happy to take a look and see if I could make it.
I´ll test this plugin very soon, thanks for your effort Big Grin
Nice mod for MyBBCredits!
i've helped maintain mystore by
fixing bugs, testing fixes and releasing each version during beta and when its fully released
Amazing plugin Smile
Pages: 1 2 3