MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom creation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using Dreamweaver and Photoshop and cannot seem to figure out how to tweak the master files for my use. I would like to incorporate backgrounds into my boards as well as create a custom theme. I have seen it on other sites but don't know where to start.

Is there a particular master file I need to tweek to create a standard theme?
Backgrounds would have to be a picture that consists of a pettern that connects flawlessly. Yhe best way to do that would be to look up a tut on making custom patterns or downloading a pre-made pattern. As for creating a custom theme, you're going to have to check out a few tuts on that, as it isn't too easy to explain, though you could just edit the hex (should look like #xxxxxx) colors in the CSS files.

There aren't any 'master files', though there are specific ones you'll probably end up using. And you won't need Dreamweaver unless you'd prefer editing in there, then Copy + Paste'ing back into the Text (I'm actually talking about where the code goes, as opposed to a reply area) area in MyBB.