MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Creating parent Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i jus downloaded the MyBB forum software and i personally think IT IS the best forum software out there. While tinkering around wit it I deleted the parent forum, now whenever i try to make a new forum it comes up wit a error saying that it needs to be under a parent forum or something and i dont know how to create one.
So in short now i have a excellent forum site but no where for people to post or read articles.

Can anyone please help?

//edit While im here how do i get rid of the little white line that is at the very top of my forum?
First, create a forum, but make the "Act as forum" setting to No. It will then be created as a "category" and you can create forums inside that category with no problem.

About the white line, you have to show us a screenshot or a link so that I know what what line you're talking about.
I think the screenshot is in the attachments bit
Thanx loads for ur help Dennis, if u were a girl or i was a f****t then i would kiss ya!