MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Club DC- The place to be.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2008-11-22, 06:24 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see why people showcase a forum that has nothing to look at, and then complain when the comments aren't overly positive.

I'm not getting mad. I had pointed out earlier in one of my posts that I was just getting it out there, and that I was still working on it.

(2008-11-22, 11:07 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-11-22, 06:24 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see why people showcase a forum that has nothing to look at, and then complain when the comments aren't overly positive.

QFT.

If you have nothing worth showing, don't show it! Not all ideas are good ones, and I don't feel obligated to act like they are.

Just like above. Just trying to get it out to people.
But nobody is going to join your site. There's no reason for anyone to join it!

What's the difference between Off-Topic and General Discussion? How can you even have an Off-Topic forum on a site that doesn't have a topic!?

Why are the only two music forums Christian and Country?

Seriously, it just looks like there's been no thought put into this at all. You just rushed to make a forum because you could, and it shows.
(2008-11-23, 12:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]But nobody is going to join your site. There's no reason for anyone to join it!

I know. I'm working on that.

Quote:What's the difference between Off-Topic and General Discussion? How can you even have an Off-Topic forum on a site that doesn't have a topic!?

You have a point there, but its just its there for stuff that doesn't go in any other forum.

Quote:Why are the only two music forums Christian and Country?

I am adding more forums, just haven't gotten to it.

Quote:Seriously, it just looks like there's been no thought put into this at all. You just rushed to make a forum because you could, and it shows.

I'm not done with it yet, and I'm trying my best so just give it time, and who knows, it might get better. I have gotten new forum ideas and will be adding them soon.even though I doubt yall will agree
In that case, seriously, don't post about it before it's ready. It just leaves a really bad impression. :\
For now, the board is shut down for working on.
Quote:really pissed of at people.

Nice custom title........................NOT!!
I never said it was these people. You never know.
(2008-11-23, 03:27 AM)deltacommander Wrote: [ -> ]I never said it was these people. You never know.

hahaha you are a riot
why did you showcase it if there is nothing to show Confused
Quote:I never said it was these people. You never know.

That doesn't matter, the fact you're wanting to run a forum that needs people to help keep it running....Let's just say that if that's your attitude, if I was you I'd not bother trying to start a forum at all!
Pages: 1 2 3