MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Permanent $1 Text Links!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am selling $1 Permanent Text Links for your MyBB Forum (or any website I guess).

It's an automated process, and best of all, the links is permanent! Which means, as we get more visitors and PR, your link will still be on there, and clicked!

http://www.linksforabuck.com

Just may be the best dollar you've spent for your forum Smile
Um, exactly where are the links displayed?
On the homepage, right under 'Standard Links'. (Unless you buy the Featured Links).

About
FAQ
ahahaha are you serious? this is the biggest rip off i've ever seen

you can't just charge people to put a link on a webpage that only exists for paid links

who is going to visit this site to see the links?
Search Engines, and people that want to advertise their own links. These sites are fairly popular.
I bought a link. That was a fast service! You got a neat thing going there...
Just to let everybody know, the site is now PR1, so a dofollow backlink can help increase your PR Smile
I sure hope you have a TOS that specifies "links will remain for the life of the website", otherwise if for any reason the service shuts down, you'll be definitely getting into some trouble.
(2008-12-31, 01:59 AM)Rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]I sure hope you have a TOS that specifies "links will remain for the life of the website", otherwise if for any reason the service shuts down, you'll be definitely getting into some trouble.
Ooh, I totally didn't think of that.

Thanks Blush
No problem. You should definitely get it up as soon as possible, and maybe send out an email about the new TOS to the current purchasers.
Pages: 1 2