MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Previous copyright removal cost?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I know prior to the licensing change that MyBB users could pay a fee to have the MyBB copyright removed right? I was wonder what it used to be? Thanks. Big Grin
I think since it no longer applies (and was only ever really quoted when someone wanted to remove the copyright) it doesn't need to be disclosed now. Wink
Actually, if memory serves me right, you should be able to find it on the forums somewhere, midst a heated debate about something or other..
Well I plan on removing the copyright from one of my forums and might consider donating in return, so knowing the previous fee would help me make up my mind. Wink
If the copyright was removed but a donation was made, would that user still receive support?

I've no plan of doing this but I think it would be interesting to know.
If they keep track of it... then again I rarely use the support forums for personal use, and in a worse case scenario I can always ask for support for a forum I'm leaving the copyright on. LoL. J/K Toungue
$88 from memory... saw the thread recently.

Edit: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-126...l#pid82897 Ooh I was so close Toungue
Thanks! Smile
(2008-11-21, 09:00 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]If they keep track of it... then again I rarely use the support forums for personal use, and in a worse case scenario I can always ask for support for a forum I'm leaving the copyright on. LoL. J/K Toungue

Once we figure out you've been playing us, we'll just simply stop giving support to you.
stop or give?
Ryan Gordon Wrote:Once we figure out you've been playing us, we'll just simply stop giving support to you.

I think that's clear enough..
Pages: 1 2 3