MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My new PC (photos)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2008-11-22, 12:23 AM)rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-11-21, 10:49 PM)skippy Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to get the cables nicer but the PSU gives you why to many cables and there's not were to put them lol. but i will get around to it one day lol.

You should have bought a modular PSU. Add what you need and remove the unnecessary.

yea i was going to get something like that were you plugin in the cables you need into the PSU but they had non left. so i got a coolermaster extreme.
With average temperatures of like 30C in Brisbane in summer, 14C is pretty crazy. Meh, my stock AthlonX2 4200+ goes to like 70C when I'm encoding video. Fan gets loud, but can live with it >_>
(2008-11-21, 11:01 PM)skippy Wrote: [ -> ]Okay so what would be a good stable temp as i just got told off by someone in my MSN 11c to about 14c is a bit low as right now its on 10c [...]
Apparently anything up to -20C is fine. Note the negative.

With cooling systems like liquid nitrogen and the likes temperatures can get pretty low. I'd say 14C, 10C or 11C is quite nice.
Pages: 1 2