MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: install theme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2008-11-24, 10:46 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure the images are in the right place?? Are you sure the path to images is correct in the theme settings?? Are you sure your board URL is correct in ACP > Configuration > General Configuration??

I have set the path to images as ./images, and yea my URL is correct.
And are the images for this vBulletin theme in ./images/??
Well, the ZIP file had the folder called Images which needed to be uploaded into the images directory?
You should upload them to a new folder called the same as the theme, overwriting the default images generally isn't a good idea. Was there a readme that came with this theme??
Nope... no readme. Sad
Well create a new folder in ./images/ called vbulletin, upload the theme images there, import the theme again and edit the image path afterwards in the theme settings if necessary.
Awwwww. It still doesn't work! Sad

I have created a folder in ./images named as vbulletin. I have uploaded my images there, and also uploaded the .xml theme file into the ./cache/themes path.

Then, I've configured my general config options and imported the theme, and set the Image Directory of the imported theme to ./vbulletin.

It didn't work. Sad
Try browsing for the .xml file instead.
Browsing, as in, trying to search for another .xml file?
No... when you're on the Import a Theme page, instead of giving a URL of the .xml file, click Browse and find the file on your computer.
Pages: 1 2 3 4