MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Finally got the logo to work.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Thought I'd mention I finally got my logo up. The problem was that I was misled. It stated on some thread that you have to change the file extension to '.png' instead of overwrite the original file.

Anyway, it is working now: http://norbyson.com/forum/

I am wondering if you foresee any problems with this logo? I noticed it takes a bit of time to load since it is an image.

Now I have to figure out why I can not change the background color. I went into the admincp and into global.css to change the background color. I changed the color code in the background and color box and nothing happened. What's the deal?

I appreciate all your help! -ThanksBig Grin
No it wasn't said that you have to change the file extension to '.png', what was actually said was that you had to make sure the file extension of your image was the same as the one that is located in the image url.
(2008-11-22, 03:44 AM).Ghost Wrote: [ -> ]No it wasn't said that you have to change the file extension to '.png', what was actually said was that you had to make sure the file extension of your image was the same as the one that is located in the image url.

Ok.

Ghost, I am wondering if you checked the link I provided above?

I was just talking to a friend of mine over the phone and he said it was not loading.

It works on my computer fine.
Isn't working for me either.
(2008-11-22, 04:02 AM)Gordie Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't working for me either.

Damn! - I better double check the location again.

It is working fine on Safari, but not on FF for me.
Shows fine for me.
Works fine for me on FF but didn't show up on IE7.
Firefox detects that it's a .jpg originally, but is named .gif - maybe that's why IE7 has a cry.
Seems ok....try to use Ctrl + F5 (hard refresh) if you still can't see the logo.