MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aardvark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I’ve been working on a new theme for MyBB and its finally ready. Aardvark has a modern, minimalist design that carries over elements of Dark Intentions, N.Design and other popular MyBB themes. Apart from its unique style, Aardvark also includes some neat new features. For example, the semi-glossy header text is generated with CSS. The buttons are also text based, so there is absolutely no Photoshopping necessary.

Download: http://quacktacular.net/2008/11/aardvark/
Looks great.
looks very nice
Early version released on my site:
http://quacktacular.net/2008/11/aardvark/
The minimalistic design is a nice approach. Looks great!
Amazing theme, TY Smile
just perfect!
i have 3 questions

1) how can i change the width of the theme?

2) can i use buttons? i saw you have buttons .gif files into the package

3) i can't show the language selector, it is visible with other themes on my site but there isn't with aardvark theme
Thanks everyone!!

(2008-11-24, 03:42 PM)tempo Wrote: [ -> ]just perfect!
i have 3 questions

1) how can i change the width of the theme?

2) can i use buttons? i saw you have buttons .gif files into the package

3) i can't show the language selector, it is visible with other themes on my site but there isn't with aardvark theme
1) Open the ACP, go Templates and Style, Themes, Aardvark, global.css and open the #container selector. Change the width to whatever you like and click save changes. The border on the sides is a fixed image, so it won't change. I'll fix this in the next release,

2) I only borrowed the buttons in the package for testing, I just forgot to remove them. If you would like to use buttons though, you can revert the templates where I made changes. Look under Forum Display and Post Bit Templates and revert everything that's green.

3) You can add the lang selector by pasting <div class="float_right">{$lang_select}</div> where ever you like in the Footer template. I'll make sure its back in the next release.
thanks, i'll be back with new questions....
nice theme
Pages: 1 2 3 4