MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Youtube Live!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are you watching youtube live?

http://www.youtube.com/live

Big Grin
I saw Charlie the unicorn. That's pretty awesome. I heard about this before. Smile
glad to see charlie the unicorn is still not funny
It's awesome, have gone all the "famous people" of youtube, juan mann was there and he gave hugs to the public with sickpuppies live
omg omg.. this is a revolution Big Grin
everyone watch it quick
i hardly see how wrangling up a bunch of internet celebrities is a revolution
Watched it for 2 minutes... What a big waist of my time.
(2008-11-23, 02:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]i hardly see how wrangling up a bunch of internet celebrities is a revolution

They are not only internet celebrities, it is amazing to see where they are now after starting to record home videos is an achievement for them and youtube.
(2008-11-23, 02:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]i hardly see how wrangling up a bunch of internet celebrities is a revolution

That the internet is taking up the lead of all forms of media and that we now have internet celebrities, a common attribute of what older forms of media have. That we should not allow the internet to be controlled by corporations. That we should save the internet and how open it is.
(2008-11-23, 04:09 AM)kjaonline Wrote: [ -> ]

That the internet is taking up the lead of all forms of media and that we now have internet celebrities, a common attribute of what older forms of media have. That we should not allow the internet to be controlled by corporations. That we should save the internet and how open it is.

google owns youtube and is a corporation

that being said i get what you're saying, but i don't consider internet celebrities to be anything new so the fact that the rest of the world is just now understanding this is a little weird to me
Pages: 1 2