MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well my question is:

Im trying to edit the default theme of my forum what I do , is to download the default theme to my deskpot then open the image I want to edit in photoshop, make a new one and reeplace it for the older.

Then I just send the image to the Admin>style>default theme and replace the image but it dosent change.. what I have to do or were I have to replace it.

Thank you.
If you are making new images then just name them the same name as what MyBB uses. For example, call the image for email (shown under user's posts) postbit_email.gif - that's what MyBB calls it - and then upload it and overwrite the current files.

You may have to clear your browser's cache for the new images to show up.
edit
"Thats what i have done, when i make a image i replace it for the original one in the admin>styles>default folder but theres no change one i had upload it on the FTP

What i want to know is in wich folder or file i have to replace the image becouse there are to places admin>styles>defaul or just in the Image folder becouse in both folders are the same images but i had upload them in both already and theres no change so i dont know wich is thge problem...

Sorry i just got distracted.
English only. If you can not then try here: http://community.mybboard.net/forum-21.html
Sorry i got distracted its edited to english now
If you just replace the current images (in the folders that they are in) then the browser cannot look for other files. You're over-complicating things.